Terms & Condition
t2stechnology.com establishes several binding terms and conditions on all those who propose to either sign this document or else intend to make an online payment at http://www.t2stechnology.com.
Read some of the eligibility criteria for refund of amount:-
t2stechnology.com holds the right to either update or alter its Terms of Services (TOS) any point of time without a prior notice. All new features and conditions apparently accentuating all the services portfolio would be again subject to TOS. A point forth from where any further subsequent use of services would be considered as an explicit consent towards all changes made forth by the company.
Violation of any of the Terms and Conditions declared by the company would end up leading to a termination of an account.
Terms of Service
- The client getting the services must be 13 years or more.
- Only a human can take the benefits of the services provided.
- One account can be utilized by one person only. This single account has a fixed scope of utilization as set by number of PCs in the agreement. A customer would further require to avail support for any additional PCs in case of needs.
- t2stechnology.com holds the right to offer services only for problems and software listed on the website. Any software problems and services apart from them do not entitle t2stechnology.com to provide services.
- t2stechnology.com delivers services through mediums like Phone, Chat and e-mail. The onsite module is not included as a mode for offering services.
- t2stechnology.com is not liable to offer support for any hardware problems related to PCs, Servers, Printers, Routers and Wireless Access Devices.
- t2stechnology.com does not provide replacement or takes liability for any malfunctioning computer part.
- We do not provide any warranty on hardware and software under the support plan.
- t2stechnology.com is not liable for preserving security of a PC such as username and password. Neither shall the company be held responsible for any losses or damages resulting from a failure to comply with a security obligation.
- PC users are advised not to share their personal data like computer username and password with our tech professionals at any point of time. An accidentally shared password must be changed without delay.
- t2stechnology.com cannot be held liable for any losses or damages occurring from a data theft taking place on a user's computer.
- All the customers are requested to observe the remote session started by a t2stechnology.com tech expert. However, if the customer fails to do so and any data theft or loss rising from an unattended remote session or the absence of a technician would not be the responsibility of t2stechnology.com. Moreover, clients are requested not to use any of our services for any illegal or unauthorized reason.
- All the interactions and communications between t2stechnology.com's experts and customers are should be in obedience of cyber laws of India/US or one's country of residence.
- t2stechnology.com holds no responsibility for any loss or damage rising directly or indirectly due to the rejection of authorization for any Transaction. Moreover, the organization will also not be liable if in the case of a cardholder going beyond the preset limit mutually agreed upon by the acquiring bank at any time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Customers need to have a valid credit card for availing the services of t2stechnology.com online. t2stechnology.com can at any time accept or reject a demand made via a credit card.
- t2stechnology.com' support services begin from the moment on which the agreement is contracted and the payment is made.
- For more than a monthly plan, the service is charged beforehand.
- If any customer does not get satisfied with the services of t2stechnology.com or does not receive a solution for a single issue about his PC within a month; the customer will be complete refund from the organization.
- If our technicians fail to fix even one issue then we will provide a full refund of the amount to the customer. However, if in case one issue is resolved, the customer will not get full refund. t2stechnology.com holds the right to cut down a minimum of 25% of the total payment charged.
- All our service charges are inclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities of India.
- We do not save any credit card information of the customers without their consent.
Cancellation and Termination
- If a customer wants to cancel the support service with t2stechnology.com, he/she may request for the cancellation over via email or a phone.
- On the cancellation of support services, we transfer the client data to archive or active servers to be used anytime in the future.
- If a client would cancel the service before the end of the paid up month, it would lead to instant cancellation and the client would not be asked for any charge again.
- t2stechnology.com has all the rights to suspend or stop an account and decline any present or future use of the services. The needs of such action can be arise due to unauthorized access of a portal, servers and databases, rude behavior, data theft, inappropriate use of services, using the services for PC other than the one currently registered with the organization. The cancellation of service will lead to deactivation and deletion of an account and the client will never be able to access to any PC Support Service with the organization.
- t2stechnology.com holds rights to cancel the service for the use of illegal software.
- t2stechnology.com reserves the right to decline services to a client at any point of time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- t2stechnology.com reserves the right to change, cease, suspend or permanently stop a service without any notice at any point of time.
- Our service prices of a monthly subscription plan are subject to a change on a notice period of 30 days. Changes will be either updated on our website or e-mailed to your registered account.
Credit Card Billing
t2stechnology.com may ask its clients to submit a valid credit card number to carry on with the billing procedures. Customers could be required to furnish a valid credit card number to facilitate the procedure of the billing. This will permit t2stechnology.com to either charge or place a hold on the card in concern to payment that is not made to the company for the services and related products. Simultaneously, this will sanction the credit card issuer to shell out the amounts that are mentioned even in case there is no signed receipt. An aspect of the business understanding between t2stechnology.com and the credit card issuer arrived at the time of a business deal. In addition, sanctioning t2stechnology.com or any other business firm or agency who is responsible for billing the products and services or operate as billing agent to go on and charge or place holds on all the amounts mentioned unless of course all the charges levied on the card has been paid in their totality. Meanwhile, also making sure that t2stechnology.com is supplied with information that is accurate and updated or offer correct information in the event the firm considers it to be wrong or invalid. Moreover, customers would also be required to acknowledge the point that never in the course of time t2stechnology.com or any of its affiliated organizations would be made responsible in concern with inadequate funds or other charges on the credit card levied because of holds placed on the card.
In case a client offers a debit card number instead of a credit card, t2stechnology.com is authorized to charge all the just charges that the company thinks right. In the event the customer is enrolled or gets enrolled in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer arrangement, an accord must be worked upon with an aim that amounts herein will be charged at t2stechnology.com's avowal to an account number so chosen for any kind of automatic payment or electronic funds transfer program. In case a payment is also made through a credit card or debit card, it will adhere to terms and conditions of the card issuer.
In case, the charges cannot be paid through a credit card, or in the event a bank draft or electronic funds transfer is invalid and is returned as a result of fund scarcity, a further charge of $15.00 will be made by t2stechnology.com.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Any content posted by a customer and transmitted to t2stechnology.com must strictly comply with Indian/US cyber laws and or copyright laws of a client's respective country.
- Any information shared out with t2stechnology.com would be the intellectual assets of that person or of the third-party from which the content has been obtained. t2stechnology.com does not own any rights to such consequences.
- Any questions or answers posted on forums of t2stechnology.com would become property of the organisation.
- t2stechnology.com can delete any content viewed as unsuitable from its website without any reasons.
- The appearance and design of the t2stechnology.com website is copyrighted to ©2014 t2stechnology.com 24x7 Support LLC . Any copying, reclaim or duplication of any kind of the HTML/CSS or visual designs without taking written permission from t2stechnology.com will lead to legal consequences.
- The consumption of t2stechnology.com's services portfolio is built by the client at his own judgment. This service offered either via email, chat or phone.
- Our services are made available only in Hindi and English languages. Other languages would be considered only on the basis of mutual efforts.
- t2stechnology.com holds the right to use 3rd party marketers and hosting partners for offering the needed hardware, software, networking and other related technologies for managing the service.
- Unless specified by t2stechnology.com, the services should not be changed or resold to a 3rd party. Any accountability rising from such conditions would be only borne by the client.
- t2stechnology.com holds the right to delete Content and Accounts comprising of content considered as illegal, threatening, abusive, libelous, offensive, pornographic and questionable.
- t2stechnology.com can terminate any account in case of any verbal, physical or written abuse of an employee.
- We do not entertain any requests for posting, hosting or transmission of unsolicited e-mails, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- We do not entertain transmission of any kind of worms, viruses or any code of a critical manner.
- At no point in time t2stechnology.com justifies services provided will meet exact needs, services would be continuous, well-timed, protected or error-free, the results gained from the use of services would be precise or trustworthy, the excellence of any products, services, info or other things purchased would be within one's prospects and finally would any errors in the service would be adjusted.
- t2stechnology.com does not take the liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, particular, significant or exemplary harms resulting in loss of profits, benevolence, use, data or other intangible losses, leading from:
The utilization or the malfunction in using the service
The cost of procurement of alternate goods and services cropping from any goods, data or services obtained or messages obtained or transactions entered into through or from the service
illegal access to or modification concerning transmission of data
statements or behavior of any third party on the service
Or any other matter linked to the service. Any accountability would be restricted to the value of service contract.
The letdown of t2stechnology.com to apply any of these rights or the Terms of Service will not result in waiver of such right or provisions. The Terms of Service establishing the complete agreement between t2stechnology.com and its customers preside over the use of the Service, replacing any prior accords made with the organization.